Registered: 10-25-2012 ... You should call Cisco technical support and see what they have to say ... EA3500 firmware update is stuck on "waiting" Options. Mark as ...
Science fusion the human body online textbook
- I have 2 7941 phones and 1 7941GE phone. I'm just trying to get the two 7941 phones working at the moment. I have a C3560 switch for switching and PoE for the phones. My CME router is a 2821. Both phones are stuck on a spinning wheel saying "Registering..." Both phones are getting correct DHCP settings.
- Jabber client - encryption of VCS Expressway with MRA. Hi all. I'm working on the implementation of MRA for a video solution existing. Version CUCM is 9.1.2 (no IM & P server), vcs - c and vcs-e 8.2.2. Client Jabber is 11.5.x. I finished most of the introduction and I am able to call internally and externally through MRA.
Join the Community. Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:
- So I last accessed the admin console just 3 weeks ago just fine. Today I am getting the Waiting screen after logging in. Already tried power cycleing and disconnecting from the ONT but still unable to get into the router. Its is working fine but I need to setup a couple new rules. I see the issue wa...
No fix yet for attack that allows eavesdropping on private conversations.
- IP Phone is the most creative thing in computer networks. Internet protocol phones allow us to make calls over IP address. here we will be going to configure IP Phone on Cisco Packet tracer - a simulator for network devices developed by Cisco.inc.
×Sorry to interrupt. CSS Error
- Information. Du har inte tillåtelse att visa medlemslistan eller profiler. Forumindex; Alla tidsangivelser är UTC ; POWERED_BY Swedish translation by Peetra & phpBB ...
I have a Linksys SPA 941 and it is stuck at the Linksys Boot Screen (It's displaying the Linksys Logo). Is there any way to get past this? Is there a way reset the phone to factory defaults without going through the phone menu, maybe useing the keypad on boot up?
- If you find a problem/bug with the site, wiki or forums, or have a suggestion for it, post it here.
We have a couple of 7911 that get stuck in Registering, each monday. During the week, no user reports the problem. But after the weekend, we get ready to hear complaints from our collegues. The same phones often experience this issue, although the other phones report no problems.
- From [email protected] Thu Mar 01 02:18:06 2007 Return-path: Received: from [10.91.34.44] (helo=ietf-mx.ietf.org) by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1HMfYE-0008Ph-1y for [email protected]; Thu, 01 Mar 2007 02:18:06 -0500 Received: from mpd-694.tvcom.ru ([126.96.36.199] helo=metall-rras) by ietf-mx.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1HMfXt-0002Bw-1z for calsch-archive ...
My cisco 7939 phone is not registering on my CUCM6.0.1, I have installed the device update for 6.0 and the lastest device firmware for 7937G yet, i cannot find the new firmware in the firmware load information and the device default/phone button template for 7937G is also not available.